Terms & Conditions
FUDGE KITCHEN GUARANTEE
Everyone at Fudge Kitchen is committed to providing a top quality product and an excellent service. If you have sent or received fudge and are not entirely happy with either the product or the service, please contact us with your comments. We will try to respond to all queries and complaints within 24 hours.
• All fudges may contain traces of nuts.
• All specifications are approximate only and as the product is hand made, subject to some
variation and deviation.
• Every effort will be made to supply the choice of flavour, box type or sleeve chosen but we
reserve the right to supply alternatives if your choice is not available.
• All orders are accepted when your credit/charge/debit card is processed. Any email or other acknowledgement of your order
is merely to report that your request has been received and will be looked at, and does not in
any way denote acceptance of your order regardless of any wording on the email.
• We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an
order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the
• All orders are processed as soon as possible unless you have chosen a specific advance
• Orders can only be cancelled where you have chosen an advance delivery date more than 48
hours from the time at the placing of the order. Such orders can be cancelled by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to 01303 864400 quoting the specific order number.
• We reserve the right to edit any message that contains offensive and/or inappropriate content.
• Where the product has not arrived in perfect condition, we will refund the cost of the goods and
any delivery charge including, where deemed necessary, the cost of returning the goods to us OR
we will replace the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Our whipping cream fudge flavours change regularly, so if you book your delivery in advance, check with our customer services department that your chosen flavour will still be available at time of delivery. In the rare occurrence that a flavour is unavailable on the day of your delivery, our artisan fudge making team will include a substitute carefully selected as a close alternative to the original choice in your fudge box. We'll note any substitutions in your order on a substitutions card so they're easy to spot.
If you would like to leave a substitution note, please declare a comment when placing your order such as “Subs: No Chocolate”. If you'd rather we didn't send you substitutions let us know that you don't want substitutions by writing ‘No Substitutions’ in the order comments box. Doing this will mean that we will never send an alternative if your chosen flavour is unavailable. Please note that in this instance your order despatch date will be delayed so a fresh batch of the flavour can be made.
• Delivery may be made in one or more instalments using a variety of carriers.
• We do not dispatch on Saturdays or Sundays.
• We cannot dispatch by carrier or by Royal Mail Special Delivery on a Friday for guaranteed
Next Day delivery.
• Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late
• Without prejudice to your statutory rights we accept no liability for any failure to ship products
where this results from acts of God, civil commotion, riots, flood, draught, fire, legislation or
other factors outside our control, or our decision on reasonable grounds not to do so for reasons
of suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that we take all reasonable steps to notify
you within fourteen (14) days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered.
• In such cases we will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from us with sufficient lead-time to prevent
any loss or disappointment resulting from non-shipment.
• In the event that there is a pricing error on the website we will not be bound to honour any
orders made at that price.
• Any offers we make are designed to be used independently, and are not available in
conjunction with any other offer.
1. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. The Promoter may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Fudge Kitchen Ltd.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. One entry per person only is permitted into a lucky draw.
5. Incorrect, duplicated or incomplete information will automatically disqualify the entrant.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. Prizes are as specified in each competition.
8. Lucky draw entrants must complete the entry form.
9. To submit a complete and valid entry, entrants will be required to provide various personal details including full name, email address and residential address, for the purpose of winner notification.
10. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
13. The winner will be drawn/selected 5 days after the competition end date, and contacted within 7 days by email.
14. The Promoter will make all reasonable effort to contact the winner. If the prize is unclaimed within 14 days from the notification, the winner will forfeit the prize, an unclaimed prize draw will then be held. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw.
15. The winner’s name may be announced publicly through any/all of Fudge Kitchen’s Twitter and Facebook networks, including www.fudgeblog.co.uk, and www.fudgekitchen.co.uk.
16. The Promoter will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
17. The prize will be delivered to the winner by Courier.
18. The Promoter will make all reasonable effort to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
19. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for parcels which are lost or stolen.
20. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish any of the entries received.
21. The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
22. Privacy statement: We will only use and store your personal information for the purposes disclosed to you. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing material from us at any time.
All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof belong to Jim Garrahy’s Fudge Kitchen Ltd. (www.fudgekitchen.co.uk) or its licensors. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Jim Garrahy’s Fudge Kitchen Ltd. (www.fudgekitchen.co.uk) or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Jim Garrahy’s Fudge Kitchen Ltd. (www.fudgekitchen.co.uk) Liability
Without prejudice to statutory rights afforded to purchasers of products, the information and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty, and in particular, www.fudge-kitchen.co.uk limited does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current, or that use of the site is free of risk of viruses or other damage. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "external sites"). Jim Garrahy’s Fudge Kitchen Ltd. (www.fudgekitchen.co.uk) is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site, nor for any transactions between you and such sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of goods or services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, content or transactions.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.