FUDGE KITCHEN PRIVACY GUARANTEE.
Short Version (For Busy People)
We will never divulge any of your details to any third party for any reason whatsoever. We may use your details to advise you of money saving offers, or major changes at www.fudgekitchen.co.uk
At Fudge Kitchen (www.fudgekitchen.co.uk) we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process your orders and to provide you with a more personalised shopping experience.
Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
• When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or
debit card number and expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfill your orders and to
notify you of your order status. We also ask for your telephone number, which enables us to
contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
• We personalise your shopping experience by using your purchases to shape our
recommendations and special offers about products that might be of interest to you. We also
monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of
• We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important
functionality changes to the Web site, new www.fudgekitchen.co.uk services and special
offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please
send an e-mail to email@example.com
How do we protect customer information?
- • When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- • Jim Garrahy’s Fudge Kitchen Ltd. does not, and never will, sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org