Skip to content
Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Fudge Cake
- 200g Self Raising Flour
- 200g Butter
- 200g Light Brown Muscovado Sugar
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 5 tbsp Cocoa
- 2 Eggs
- 100ml Sour Cream
- Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Liquid Fudge
- 100g Icing Sugar
- White Chocolate Stars (optional)
- Edible Silver Sugar Pearls (optional)
- In a large pan, melt the butter, dark chocolate, muscovado sugar and 100ml of water.
- Take off the heat and blend in the sour cream.
- Blend in the two eggs
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the pan.
- Mix thoroughly and pour into a 23 inch tin prepared with baking paper.
Bake in the oven at 165 C / Gas Mark 3 for 50-55 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool.
- Pour 1 jar of liquid fudge into a small pan and add 100g of Icing sugar, gently melt and pour over the cake then decorate as you please.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.