- 2 pounds of parsnips and carrots, peeled, trimmed and quartered lengthwise
- Coarse salt
- 2 sachets Fudge Kitchen Sea Salted Caramel Drinking Fudge
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus more for pan.
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 170OC/Gas 4. Place parsnips in a medium saucepan. Add enough water to cover by 1 inch, and 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, and cook until tender, about 6 minutes; drain.
- Generously butter a 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Arrange parsnips in pan. Dot with butter, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with Drinking Fudge. Bake until parsnips are tender and glazed with fudge and butter, about 20 minutes.