From velvety classics to daring flavour escapades, our artisanal fudge collection is just the beginning of a treasure trove that extends to an array of delectable treats that cater to every palate. The adventure begins with our Digital Gift Cards, where deliciousness knows no bounds.
Using Your Voucher
An E-Gift Voucher or Loyalty Points cannot be used to purchase an E-Gift Voucher. Site offers and promotions (including gifts with discounts) do not apply when purchasing E-Gift Vouchers.
Terms & Conditions
- Upon completion of purchase the buyer will be sent an email receipt of the purchase and a second email containing the E-Gift Voucher.
- If the email address of the recipient has been entered into the order page the recipient will also receive a copy of the E-Gift Voucher only.
- A submitted recipient email address will be used for the purpose of facilitating and sending the E-Voucher and is not kept on records for any marketing or other purpose.
- The E-Gift Voucher will include a unique code which can be entered when prompted at the purchase stage on the website.
- Our E-Gift Vouchers must be redeemed on our website, as full or part payment of products from our website.
- An E-Gift Voucher cannot be used to purchase a further E-Gift Voucher.
- Loyalty points cannot be used to purchase an E-Gift Voucher.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with discounts) do not apply when purchasing E-Gift Vouchers.
- You can check the balance of the E-Gift Voucher by logging into your account (please note, this only applies if you register for an account).
- All E-Gift Vouchers are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- E-Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Where products purchased online with an E-Gift Voucher are returned, monies owing will be refunded by an E-Gift Voucher.
- E-Gift Voucher emails may land in your, or your recipient’s, junk mail box. We are not responsible for failed receipt of your E-Gift Voucher; if your E-Gift Voucher is not received, please contact our customer services who will be able to re-send your e-voucher.
- We are not responsible if an E-Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
We are committed to making our packaging impact as minimal as possible. To find out more about how we protect our fudge whilst protecting the environment, visit the Making Life Sweeter page.
Passion, enthusiasm and quality ... what’s absolute class here is that there is no skimping on ingredients, but you can tell by eating the fudge that this is quality and there’s love that’s gone into making it. This is all produced from the heart.
- Richard Phillips -
A gourmet riot of handmade different fudgey products … in all the flavours Wonka could have imagined.
Literally the tastiest and smoothest fudge I have ever eaten! It’s sublime, literally addicted!!
Can’t beat the Fudge Kitchen. We enjoyed ours so much that we made it “Fudge O’Clock” at 3pm each afternoon.
The staff were so friendly and know what they’re talking about! The fudge is the best I’ve had.
For nearly 40 years we’ve been perfecting the art of sugar confectionery, everything we make is hand-worked, cut, or decorated by hand. We’re a small-batch producer at heart and want to keep it that way!
You can’t have a quality product without quality ingredients; it’s all about the detail. Our product is made using only natural flavourings and colouring, and ingredients are sourced as locally as possible.
Only the Good Stuff
All products are gluten free, vegetarian, and contain no preservatives. We also make sure that all our recipes are 100% palm oil free. We are proud to carry over 20 products bearing the Vegan Society seal of approval!
We have a dedicated product development team constantly hard at work, not only to discover new and exciting confectionery from traditional favourites to exotic infusions, but how we tackle the big sustainability questions too.
We only use FSC / PEFC certified board for product packaging. The FSC is dedicated to promoting responsible forestry and certifies forests around the world to ensure they meet the highest environmental and social standards possible.
Quality & Kindness
But it’s important to us that everything we add doesn’t take away from the bigger picture! We use only plant-based inks and water-based glues, and limit foiling to ensure recyclability.
Continuously working hard to improve the recyclability and compostability of our packaging. This year we launched a new range of fully compostable-packaged products in our shops throughout the UK. The small amount of plastic packaging we use is made of recycled materials.
We support a number of causes and initiatives that aim to tackle both social and environmental issues close to our hearts. This year we've already provided over 800 weeks of community support for older people, and have raised funds to plant more than 1,300 trees.