- Ready made puff pastry of your choice, or homemade dough.
- 80g unsalted butter
- 80g golden caster sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg or 50ml milk
- Fudge Kitchen Fudge Sauce of your choice
- 100g icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Unroll your pre-bought puff pastry or roll out your pre-made dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon and spread over your pastry. Roll up the pastry into a long sausage shape.
- Cut the sausage into roughly 1 inch slices and lie them flat on the baking sheet.
- Brush on either egg or milk, and sprinkle with a little more sugar. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until golden (follow the baking instructions for enriched dough if using).
- Once cooled, take a couple of tablespoons of your fudge sauce of choice and mix with icing sugar, one tablespoon at a time, until it has thickened slightly, or to taste. Drizzle over the buns and enjoy!