Skip to content
Fudge Nut Thins
- 175g Chocolate Fudge (1 Slice)
- 200g Flaked Almonds
- 55g Chopped Hazelnuts
- 75g Butter
- 50g Plain Flour
- Toast the almonds, then crush the nuts with a rolling pin or electric blender and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan with the fudge.
- Add the chopped nuts and flour, and mix well.
- Roll the mixture out thinly onto a board, cut out 4cm disks, place on baking paper on a baking tray. Bake in the oven 165 C / Gas Mark 3 for 12 minutes.
- Cool on a round surface, such as a rolling pin, then serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.