- Liquid Fudge of your choice
- 100g Plain Flour
- 6 fl oz Milk
- 1 Egg
- Pinch of Salt
- Drop of Vanilla Essence
- Olive Oil for Frying
- Whisk together the flour and milk, add a splash of vanilla and a pinch of salt, then blend in the egg.
- Gently warm the Liquid Fudge in a pan and set aside.
- Warm a frying pan with a few drops of olive oil, and add some of the batter.
- When warmed through, add a couple of dessert spoonfuls of the fudge, and cover with more batter.
- Flip the pancake, cook through, and serve.
- Make crêpes as above,
- Fill with your desired toppings, such as ice cream and fruit
- Fold over, drizzle with the warm fudge sauce and serve.