Skip to content
Fudged French Toast
- Fudge Sauce of your choice
- 2 Slices of Bread
- 1 Egg
- Knob of Butter for frying
- Handful of Mixed Berries
- Double Cream to drizzle
- Whisk the egg in a flat dish.
- Dip the bread in the egg on both sides.
- Warm a pan with the butter, fry each slice of eggy bread, both sides, until golden.
- Place on a serving plate and sprinkle with the mixed berries.
- Decant the liquid fudge into a pan and warm gently, then drizzle over the berries.
- Finally, drizzle with the double cream and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.