Skip to content
Irish Cream Banana Fudge Trifles
- 300g Extra-Thick Double Cream
- 7 tbsp Irish Cream
- 1 Slice Traditional Toffee Fudge, broken up into pieces
- 2 Chocolate Brownies, broken up into pieces
- 3 Bananas, sliced
- 500g Vanilla Custard
- 6 tbsp Vanilla Toffee Fudge Sauce
- 25g Chocolate, grated
- Mix the cream with 1 tbsp Irish Cream, set aside.
- Divide the fudge and brownies between the 6 glasses, then drizzle each with 1 tbsp Irish Cream.
- Top with the slices of banana, custard and boozy cream, dividing equally, then drizzle with Vanilla Toffee Fudge Sauce, and finish with grated chocolate.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.