- 1 sachet of Fudge Kitchen Sea Salted Caramel Drinking Fudge
- 35 ml Tequila
- 20 ml Triple sec
- 30 ml Lime Juice
- few ice cubes
- sugar or salt*
- plus fresh lime to garnish and a chunk of sea salted caramel fudge... naturally.
- In preparation for serving, make a glass crust decoration by running a wedge of fresh lime around the lip of your serving glass and dip it into a plate of salt or sugar. Secondly, shave a strip of lime peel off the lime and cut a small chunk of fudge, about a sugar cube size or less. Place the fudge on a cocktail stick and wrap the lime around the chunk to create a swirl.
- Measure all the wet ingredients, including the fudge, and add to a suitable container to mix, ideally use an electronic aerator, or cocktail shaker will do! If using a cocktail shaker, add a couple of ice cubes to the measured liquids and shakey, shakey.
- And Ta-Da! Pour over crushed ice, and you have a Fudge Kitchen Sweeter Margarita with edible garnish.