Skip to content
Pear & Salted Caramel Fudge Crunch
- 60g Sea Salted Caramel Fudge chopped into pieces
- 2 Large Pears
- 250g Wholemeal Flour
- 200g Butter
- 50g Oats
- 150g Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 165 C / Gas 5.
- Place the flour and sugar in a large bowl and mix well. Taking a few cubes of butter at a time rub into the flour mixture. Keep rubbing until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the cinnamon and oats.
- Peel, core and chop pears. Place pears in a medium-sized ovenproof dish and scatter the fudge pieces.
- Sprinkle the flour mixture over the fruit and fudge.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the crumble is browned and the fruit mixture bubbling.
- Serve with thick cream or custard.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.