Skip to content
Sea Salted Caramel Apple Scone Rounds
- 225g Plain Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 115g Butter
- 1 Egg
- 115g Caster Sugar
- 2 Dessert Apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 55g Sultanas
- Sea Salted Caramel Liquid Fudge
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the sultanas, apple and sugar, mix well.
- Add the egg and mix into a soft dough.
- Grease a muffin baking tin, press the mixture into the tin 3/4 full.
- Place a teaspoon of liquid fudge into each section, then cover with the remaining mixture.
- Bake in the oven at 177 C / Gas Mark 4 for 30 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.