Skip to content
Sticky Chicken Fudge Salad
- Chicken Breast/175g Quorn Pieces
- 50g Toffee Fudge (1/3rd of a fudge slice)
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- Stem Ginger
- Olive oil for frying.
- Handful of New Potatoes
- Crunchy Mixed Salad of your choice
- Chop the garlic cloves, red onion, stem ginger and chicken breast (if using) in preparation.
- Add the garlic and onion to a heated pan with a drop of olive oil. Heat for 3-4minuites.
- Add a splash of white wine (optional)
- Brown the chicken or Quorn pieces with the onion and garlic.
- Season with the ginger, stem ginger, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Add 50g of fudge, chopped. Mix through until melted.
- Serve immediately with salad and new potatoes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.