Skip to content
Treble Chocolate & Sea Salted Fudge Valentines Cookies
- 170g Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Fudge (1 Slice), chopped into pieces.
- 225g Butter
- 225g Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 300g Plain Flour
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 200g White and Milk Chocolate Chips
- Sugar Hearts for Decorating
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in vanilla, baking powder, salt and flour.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Drop tablespoons of the mixture onto a greased baking tray and push a piece of fudge into the centre of each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 177 C / Gas Mark 4.
- Sprinkle with Sugar Hearts whilst warm.
- Allow to cool on the trays before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
- Best served warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.