- 12 Medjool Dates
- 1 slice Fudge Kitchen Vintage Vanilla Slab Fudge
- 100 grams Milk Chocolate or Dark Belgian Chocolate
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted, Shelled Pistachios, Crushed
- Make a lengthwise slit in each date. Squeeze the date open and remove the pit. Take 1 tbsp. of the fudge and shape it into an oblong ball. Stuff the fudge into the centre of a date. Gently squeeze the date shut, leaving some of the fudge still exposed. Repeat with remaining dates.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl set over simmering water. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Dip one of the stuffed dates halfway into the melted chocolate. Set on the baking sheet, stuffed side up. Sprinkle the dipped side of the date with a few crushed pistachios. Repeat with remaining dates. Refrigerate the dates to set the chocolate. Keep the dates refrigerated until ready to serve.