Skip to content
Melting Middle Fudge Cupcakes
- 115g Plain chocolate broken into squares
- 55g Soft Margarine
- 555g Caster Sugar
- 585g Self Raising Flour
- 5 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Jar Chocolate Caramel Fudge Sauce
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas Mark 5. Put 8 paper baking cases in a bun tray.
- Put the margarine, sugar, egg, flour and cocoa powder in a large bowl and using an electric whisk, beat together until smooth.
- Spoon half of the mixture into the case, then using a teaspoon put a blob of fudge sauce in the middle of each cake.
- Bake the cupcakes in a preheated oven for 20 minutes. Leave to stand for a couple of minutes, then tuck in!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.